Monday, September 21, 2009

Batting Cages!

This is a picture of Miss Debra K. Stevens, who plays the Bluebird's best hitter (Andy Noland) in Honus and Me, making it look easy in the batting cage.


The cast of Honus and Me recently took an exciting field trip to the Kiwanis Park Batting Range. It was a hot day, but not as hot as our mighty swings!

It was my first time in a batting cage and I have to admit I was a little scared of the crazy machine throwing fast baseballs at me. I put on my helmet, my tough face, got a piece of Bubble Tape Gum and hoped I would come out of the cage alive. It was actually a lot of fun. We tried swinging at both softballs and baseballs and hit at different speeds.

Check out footage of my Mom (Katie McFadzen) filming us right before our batting session.


Here I am at the batting cage right before I got SUPER good as soon as Mom stopped filming:

Can't wait to do it again! Have you been to the batting cages yet?

0 Post a comment:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.